Sunday 1 November 2009

Bijoux Archive

Dressing up box...
...I have a passion for dressing up that borders on the obsessional. One of my favourite past times (as well as searching for hidden gems in peoples car boots of course) is creating fantastical fancy dress outfits for various occasions throughout the year. I am always on the look out for new pieces and props I can add to my ever expanding dressing up box, so imagine how pleased I was when I spotted this vintage groom's top hat, in great condition and a small head size for only £5...what a steal!
My muse Marilyn...

...mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all...vintage Monroe memorabilia always catches my eye, especially as I have been rocking a bleach blonde roller set homage hairstyle for a number of months now...£1
100x50cm vintage print...£5
Bought by: Miss J





No comments:

Post a Comment