Monday 25 October 2010

Lounging in the sunshine...

The one element I had decided not to worry about at all from the very beginning was the weather and how lucky we were, it was perfect. Here are friends and family enjoying the sunshine. All that was missing were my beautiful vintage re-upholstered candy stripe deckchairs. The one prop we forget...boo hoo!! They will have to debut at a summer party in the park next year I think. I will blog about there transformation soon, as you can probably tell I was rather pleased with my handiwork (which as Miss J will attest is usually a little haphazard to say the least) and rather gutted I forgot them. After some firm but neccessary words from Miss J I had to move on, forget about the lovely chairs and get on with the rather large task at hand - the transformation of the barn.
This photo above is one of my favourite photos from the day of my Mum and her sister my lovely Auntie R.
Posted by: Miss R

No comments:

Post a Comment