Wednesday 7 December 2011

Dressing Up Christmas...

Every year, usually about this time in December I begin to panic that I haven't started making/even decided what my annual dressing up outfit for my DIY christmas card is going to be.  This year is no different {all the good intentions and all that}.  Although I kind of know what idea I will be going with for 2011 and that Bailey is going to make his debut appearance with a small cameo, it is still already December 7th and no actual progress has been made outfit wise.  Must. Try. Harder {in 2012}. The tradition started a few years ago when bored of the uninspiring offerings instore {excluding Miss R's cards obviously} I decided to bring my love of all things fancy dress/dressing up and Christmas together.  Past years have included 'Little Drummer Girl / Toy Soldieress' {2010}, 'Leopard Rudolf' {2009} and 'Christmas Present' {2008}.  Miss R shoots and I pose.  Adding Mr B into the mix will no doubt add a special something to this years Christmas greeting.  I will post a photo soon but until then enjoy a taster of years gone by below...

 Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment