Monday 26 December 2011

Homemade 'Bijoux' Christmas Crackers...

Every year Miss R and I have certain things we bring home to the Shiers family Christmas.  Miss R, a very talented cook is in charge of Christmas dinner and myself, table dressing and dessert.  I have made Christmas crackers for the last couple of years.  Last year were a Ferrero Rocher filled vintage music paper wrapped affair with festive headpieces and sparkler spiked clementines.  This year I made them from scratch using a template from a cracker making kit and sheets of thick paper printed with Miss R's 'I Scream, You Scream' print and filled them with chocolates, sparklers and cocktail umbrella's {which of course all ended up in my hair after several glasses of Prosecco on Boxing Day}. 


{2011}
{2010}
Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment