Saturday 31 December 2011

Spring 2012 Silhouette - The Train Trouser...

...not since the late 90s/early 00s has the skirt over trouser idea been reworked by major designers in such a cool way.  Yes, I remember wearing my skirt over my jeans or trousers when I started my fashion degree, looking back it wasn't the best look but Spring 2012 reincarnations of this idea are something altogether more considered and cooler as the skirt part is actually grown onto the pant. Part peplum, part half skirt, derriere detractor call it what you will {and am sure some sort of hideous hybrid word will appear} but don't ignore this new shape for spring.  See the proof below, if Dries, Ricardo and Phoebe are doing versions, follow suit...

 Dries Van Noten S/S 2012
Givenchy S/S 2012
Celine S/S 2012
Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment