Monday 6 August 2012

'Au Revoir Bijoux - Aloha Hawaii!'...

I write this post after an epic packing session, I am going on a summer holiday tomorrow and am off to Hawaii!  I am tagging along on one of Mr J's business trips and am beyond excited to be off for a week to this tropical paradise. Needless to say le blog will be a little bit quiet until the end of next week unless Miss R does one of her biannual posts!?! Nothing new there I hear you cry in terms of the irregularity of my posts recently - yes sorry, I seem to have been swept up in Olympic fever - I am seriously addicted to the London 2012 games.  Anyway I thought I would share this lush stripe floppy hat that I bagged in the sales to keep the sun off of my face in Aloha land. Totally reminded me of the Spring 2011 Prada bee stripe sombrero's that as you know I was more than a little obsessed with.  I have even sewn some black ribbon ties to it so I can wear on my back like the models did in the show!  

{images - www.style.com}
Posted by: Miss J
  

No comments:

Post a Comment